Blog for Better Living
Got Scaredy Cat Kids?
By: Natalie Rice-Thorp, Ph.D. | January 24, 2020
When our kids feel anxious or scared, any parent would want to jump in and save them from emotional discomfort. In our busy lives, we tend to jump in too soon or brush concerns aside with a quick “there’s nothing to worry about.” Whether you tend to jump in as a swooper or dismiss as […]
Read MoreLOL!
By: Natalie Rice-Thorp, Ph.D. | November 1, 2019
Laughing out loud. When was the last time you did that….I mean really laughed out loud, not just responded with a smile to an emoji? And, did you know that humor is an all-purpose super power waiting to be unlocked every day? Psychologically speaking, I can announce that it is so! Embrace your humor superpower […]
Read MoreTherapy Changes Welcomes Dr. Natalie Rice-Thorp!
By: Natalie Rice-Thorp, Ph.D. | August 9, 2019
Hi! I’m Dr. Rice-Thorp and I am excited to join the Therapy Changes team. I am a licensed clinical psychologist with over 20 years of experience working with clients from diverse backgrounds in the treatment of trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). I am passionate about helping clients reclaim their lives following traumatic events […]
Read More


